Tuesday 3 September 2013

Angle

Each morning we look at the mirror . Then we walk away .


We fail to see the enormity of our existence . We focus on the spotlight . It is there , except the light comes from elsewhere . But we stare straight ahead . We are standing , but merely on a wooden stage covered with cloth . The spotlight casts the shadow of us and our image on an empty floor in a deserted room . But the shadow is weak and the room is empty . 

Look around I did . The light from the open windows blinded me . The closed doors I did not see . I climbed on to the polished stage . I turned my back on my reflection in the mirror . It walked away , as did I.

1 comment:

  1. soo..true..the refection we see isn't us ...its a mere image of what your subconscious wants you to see..the mirror can lie, doesn't show you whats inside .

    ReplyDelete