Monday 28 November 2011

What to write??

I haven't posted something for quite a long time. I don't really have anything very interesting to say. So, this one is about something very silly that I get yelled at for everyday and I still can't change it.

At times while explaining certain things I assume the styles of different people who I've had the pleasure of knowing. Apparently, their company is not pleasurable to my mother. Very annoyingly, of all the styles that I tend to assume, which are those of  anyone I meet for a short while, only one suites my mother. Even more annoying is  the fact that this reproduction of styles happens in front of my parents and in their presence alone.

I kept a track of all the kinds of things I say when I do this seemingly unacceptable thing and discovered a trend. But the funniest part is the fact that I don't realize that I'm doing it until after I've actually sparked off my mother's temper. Then I check myself and a few words into my explanation, I get yelled at again. So much for trying!

P.S. : Trina Didi, your style of talking is the only one my mom doesn't object to. It happens to be sweet. I use it when I'm admiring something. :)


5 comments:

  1. Awww! that is soooo sweet.. i'm flying..
    :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and oh yes! this is something that happens to everyone teenager i guess.. it used to happen a lot to me. once you're an adult, you'll get consistent with your style unless of course if you're trying to mimic someone.. but that's always fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! so i've finally got one visible teenage problem!!!! haha..........remember, my dad said that when you speak you sound as if your voice is coming from the moon!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. your voice, you should know!! my dad said that when you came to our place for a visit.

    ReplyDelete